Tuesday 10 April 2018

MFT & Friends - Happy Mother's Day


Good morning! I'm so excited to be part of a new monthly feature from MFT Stamps called MFT & Friends! There are 5 friends who are sharing this month, along with the Design Team, so be sure to go to the MFT blog for links to their blogs for more inspiration!


I had so much fun making this pretty Mother's Day card using some of the products from the April release!

I started with the Horizontal Collage Cover-Up - you know I love square cards, and this cuts down to a square so easily, and creates a fabulous frame for all my pretty elements!

Next, I stamped and die-cut some flowers and leaves from Bold Blossoms to use instead of 'o' in mom. I used Cotton Candy, Razzleberry and LimeLight Premium Dye inks.

I cut out the lower-case mom twice from dark gray cardstock. The 'm' fits perfectly into the square window in the Cover Up!

I used the stitched rectangle from the opening as my sentiment panel. I created my 'HAPPY' using the new Birdie Brown and Razzleberry Premium Dye ink. Then I used a partial sentiment from All About Mom to finish my greeting.

Here's a quick video:




I used:

6 comments:

  1. Lovely and bright, just like you! Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card! delighted to be part mft & friends with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice surprise to find your lovely card on the MFT blog. Love your work and this card is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Ardyth!! Very cute to use the flowers as O's! So fun to be a part of MFT & friends with you too! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your MFT gig! Stellar square card. (And made in lots of time for that _other_ Mother's Day!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card Ardyth - love how you have used the frame. And congratulations on your well deserved recognition as a GDT
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.