Saturday 31 March 2018

Muse 259 - Thanks


Here's my card for this week's Muse Challenge, where Guest Barb Ghig gave us this pretty inspiration:


I focused on Barb's:
-floral theme
-pink/peach/yellow colours
-silver accents and sentiment

I started by cutting a white panel with the Lil Inkers Designs Cover Up Die:Geometric Snow. It has straight lines in the pattern and can easily be cut to a 4.25x4.25 square with a border all around.

I used daubers to blend Tiara and It's a Girl ink to make the snowflakes look like flowers. I glued the cut-out panel onto a square made up of white and kraft cardstock and popped it up over a sparkling silver frame. I cut the Mama Elephant Thanks die once from silver and once from white and glued them together for dimension.

Here's a (very!) quick video:


I used:


7 comments:

  1. This Cover Up die is so pretty and I love the font on your sentiment! Beautiful take on my card, Ardyth...thank you again for the honor of being your Guest Designer at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you changed the snowflakes into flowers. Versatility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, such a gorgeous take on Barb's card. I love that you pulled the colors in such a fabulous way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always impressed with the way you are inspired by others cards, and how you interpret the elements to make your card - this is beautiful Ardyth!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use a snowflakes die to make it look like a flowers one ! Love the combo 2/3 white paper and 1/3 Kraft for your card base. Such a pretty and joyful card ! Thanks for sharing and inspiring. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so happy, Adrdyth and such a great idea to use snowflakes as the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.