Saturday 20 January 2018

Muse 249 - Time 2 Party


Here's my card for this week's Muse challenge, where Tracey gave us this fun, wobbly inspiration:


I focused on Tracey's:
-diagonal layout
-central character
-wobble feature

I made this card for my niece who will be 2 in a couple of weeks. I smooshed distress oxide ink on the background, coloured and cut my hippo and his balloons (he is popped up on a wobbler) and then created my sentiment using a number die to represent my niece's age.

I used:
SugarPea Designs Simple Numbers



7 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the Muse Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercolored background looks fabulous, Ardyth! Seems like 'smooshing and Oxide inks' are the key, so I will have to order more colors and practice this technique :) Love your adorable wobbly hippo, too...such a fun card for a 2 year-old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No vote but had to come and tell you how darn cute this is and how much I am going to do it just the same cause my granddaughter thinks it is 'so wonderful Nanny. Can you do one just like it??' See this gives us pre approval. No more babysitting Mondays so I am backkkkkk hugs aileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous - love this
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! So much so that I voted your card without thinking and only once I was done, I realised I can't invite it :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.