Monday 29 January 2018

30 Day Colouring - Happy Birthday!


Running late today - but I am squeaking in my colouring for Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day colouring challenge!

Today, Tracey and I are using Altenew's Bamboo Roses. I went for my quick, reliable go-to when I'm colouring, Copics. I used 3 shades in each rose and leaf to give dimension.

Once I was finished the colouring of my pretty (and dramatic) roses, I was inspired by Natalie to go bold, graphic and unexpected with my sentiment.

I used:

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored and designed. the bold sentiment is perfect due to the line weight of the roses. Calls for something not so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Ardyth - love the bold roses, and such a beautiful birthday card - must be getting old if I think flowers are wonderful on a card!! :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.