Monday 19 June 2017

MCV81 - Merry Christmas


Here's my next card for this month's Muse: ChristmasVisions challenge where Chriss has given us this neighbourly inspiration:


I focused on Chriss':
-colours
-pattern of stamping around the edge of the card
-centred black sentiment

I used my MISTI and placed the stamp in one spot before inking and stamping then turning my panel 3 times. Then I moved the stamp, and repeated with a different colour. Again, and again, until I had used all 4 colours. I added Stickles to the snowflakes for some sparkle.

I used:
-GinaK inks


5 comments:

  1. Now you are going on those Christmas cards. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design of the snowflake and your use of it. Simply beautiful design. Wonderful colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the delicate snowflake stamp that did not overwhelm the design - a really pretty card Ardyth
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really neat how the dainty lines of the snowflakes allow several images to be stamped on the card without compromising a clean & simple look! Gorgeous colors! So "cool".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors on this one Ardyth, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.