Monday 1 August 2016

Butterfly Birthday Wishes


Every once in a while, I wonder why I still have so many wooden stamps. They are old (and many are unlabelled), they take up a ton of space and I rarely use them. But then I come across an old favourite like this Stampin' Up! (Just Celebrate) butterfly and I'm glad they're still here!

This card came about solely because I wanted to colour for Day 28 of #thedailymarker30day colouring challenge.

I used Copics and Stickles to colour my butterflies.

The sentiment is from A Muse.

Here are the Copic colours I used (the one Ciao marker is Y02):

10 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! I for one, am glad you've kept some of the wooden stamps. Especially after seeing this sweet card. I actually pulled one of my woodies out today and used it, but changed the design, and ended up not using it. This is a very happy card. I love the colors; they just make me smile. And the bit of sparkle is the perfect compliment. Such a sweet card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet summer card!! I feel the same way about my wooden stamps. They are hard to part with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Ardyth - love that stamp and I am so glad you have not ditched it!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ardyth, lover this !!!!!!

    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  5. An oldie, but a goodie! I think I have this same stamp tucked away in a far corner of a drawer! Sweet card, awesome shading - love the bit of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. could you share what copic colors you used? the card is very pretty. thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some things are just too good to part with! Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your rainbow of butterflies! Some of our older stamps really are keepers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colourful design. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello -
    I collect cookie cutters and will try to work with your idea. Thanks for getting an outsider inspired…
    Heidi 🐞

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.