Sunday 3 April 2016

FS478 - Thank You


This week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper is Simone. I love her gallery (be sure to click on her 'cards' ablum) - it's full of white space! She loves a classic layout of popped up die cut image over a stamped sentiment and I do too! I had a hard time selecting just one, but in the end, I chose this card as my inspiration:


It works well with a piece of stacked 'ric-rac' I had leftover from making Thursday's card, inspired by this photo on Pinterest:


I focused on Simone's:
-rainbow colour
-horizontal zig-zag
-sentiment placement
-dots

I changed:
-the location of the rainbow
-no bling
-popped up instead of negative space

I used:
-Papertrey Ric Rac
-Papertrey Keep It Simple Thank You

9 comments:

  1. Love the rainbow against the black and white rickrack. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Ardy, WOW!! This is one of my new faves! Your brilliant design totally rocks your inspiration sources!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bold black rick-rac stripes make the rainbow colors 'jump right out'. I'm with Darnell...this definitely one of my fav Ardy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! Perfect stamping of those rainbow dots, Ardyth ... they really pop next to the black ... great detailing with those stitched edges! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colorful dot, this is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just found your blog. Just to say your cards are amazing. Just love your style. It's a pity I find it so hard to make CAS cards as I love the style...things just keep jumping on my cards Best wishes Lea X

    www.cardsbybrawny.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, WOW, this is so striking and absolutely gorgeous, Ardyth!!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a striking card, love the contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and so happy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.