Tuesday 21 July 2015

MCV11 - Jingle

This is my second post for today. Please scroll down for my CASology post.


Finally, my card for this week's Muse: ChristmasVisions where Betty provided us with an elegant inspiration:



My card was inspired by Betty's:

  • colour scheme
  • white circle focal panel
  • green glitter cardstock
  • gold and dark red accents
  • bells
  • script black sentiment

I used a Hero Arts sentiment, Memory Box bells (can't find a link, sorry!) and Taylored Expressions Holly (I cut the third leaf off).

You've got about 18 hours left to play along with this week's challenge - hope you'll join us before Wednesday at 8 am EDT. At that time you can vote for your 3 favourites and the voting results will be posted at noon on Thursday.

6 comments:

  1. Love your take in CAS of Betty's inspiration! Fabulous! :D I love Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Ardyth! I just love your golden jingle bells! Wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving your take on Betty's card Ardyth! The bells are so cute, love the leaves in gold glitter and love that you used Betty's color combo. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, Ardyth ... the bold red frame really draws the eye to those cute shimmery bells and holly ... yum! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome mix of glitter and shine with the leaves and the bells! The red circle frame sells this card!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.