Saturday 9 May 2015

Muse 116 - Happy Birthday


This is my card for this week's Muse challenge, where our inspiration comes from DT Member Vicki and this fun card:




I focused on the graphic feel, the geometric shapes and the colours. I used my new MFT background stamp (Simply Circles) and a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. I coloured the circles with copics and then with Stardust Stickles for some sparkle.

I hope you'll get a chance to play along with us this week - the deadline is Monday morning at 8 am EDT. At that time you can vote for your 3 favourites until Tuesday morning at 8. Voting results will be posted on Tuesday at noon.


Also, don't forget to check out Muse: ChristmasVisions - our first challenge is running and the deadline is Wednesday at 8 am. We'd love for you to play along!

11 comments:

  1. ACK! I love love how you used this background Ardyth. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These gorgeous dots look like tiny lights, Ardyth ... all shimmery and shiny ... fabulous! Bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I love the bold black of that background... I'm still at the drawing board!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love your take on the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! All those sparkly coloured circles and the sentiment are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card...love all those dots with sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shimmer on your coloured dots!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that stamp and what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.