Wednesday 27 August 2014

Muse #82 - Celebrate!


I know it's early in the week for me to post my Muse card, but I'm so excited with this card I made for this week's Muse challenge, where our Guest Muse is Bobby and this fun card:



I just love the swirls of bright dots (I think they look like fireworks on the dark background!) but of course I also love my white space! I used an old Stampin' Up sentiment and an (I think) Inkadinkado or Stampendous swirl stamped using Desert Heat Kaleidecolor ink. I then added some Diamond stickles for sparkle.

I love that this one-layer card is simple, but fun and celebratory, just like Bobby's!

I know it's a busy time of year (lots of kids going back to school!)  but I hope you'll get a chance to play along - the deadline is next Monday at 8 am EDT. At that point you can vote for your favourites until Tuesday morning at 8. Results of the voting will be posted on Tuesday at noon.

27 comments:

  1. Simply brilliant Ardyth - that stamp is just like one in PTI's Grunge set...I really must try and join in at Muse more often! Too many challenges..too little time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the challenge, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkly curve of gold dots...in love! Fabulous card, Ardyth - and I'm wearing my play-along thinking cap!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your clean, crisp interpretation! Fabulous movement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Curvy, swirly loveliness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This rocks! Love the way those swirls hug the sentiment and the sparkle is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally fabulous card! I just love the swirl of dots! Awesome inspired card~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. I love how your dots transforms your sentiment Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors and lovely movement :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I am loving this card Ardyth and I can see why you were anxious to post it! Love those orange dots and the word in the middle of them. So festive looking. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! love your twist on the Muse card, so clean and crisp and perfect! Thank you for your inspiration too, Cx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! love your twist on the Muse card, so clean and crisp and perfect! Thank you for your inspiration too, Cx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card! Love the color, fabulous design and gorgeous sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great movement on this card Ardyth, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colors and movement on this CAS beauty, Ardyth! As always, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The large black sentiment and lovely swirled dots are a wonderful take on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just gorgeous, Ardyth... fresh, dynamic, YOU!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the movement, love the colour, love the celebratory feel, Ardyth ... fantastic! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your cas version of bobby's card Ardyth - very cool design xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just adore how you used the inspiration card, Ardyth! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this card! I want/need that swirl stamp! lol

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.