The day is finally here! I can tell you the secret I've been struggling to keep for a while now! I'm one of the 2014 Girl Fridays!
There's lots of change going on with this popular challenge, including more time to play, more prizes and more recognition! There's more details here.
All week, we new members of the DT will be introducing ourselves and on Friday, our new challenge will start!
As a fun way to get to know us, Michelle has asked us to answer some questions about ourselves:
1. How long have you been a cardmaker, and how were you first introduced to it?
I went to a Stampin' Up party in January 2006, hosted by my cousin. I ordered the Bold Brights (you're not surprised, are you?) collection of inks and some stamps sets and never looked back. I've been blogging since January 2012 and still enjoy it as much as ever!
2. What color are your toenails painted right now?
Although I have pedicures all year long, I only paint my toes in April - November (when people might see them). In the winter, I wear socks and let my toenails breathe! I'm dying for some sock-free weather and colourful toes right about now! I always pick a close-to-clear neutral for my hands, but often go pretty wild with my toes. I love OPI polish almost solely for the entertainment value of the great names they have.
3. If your family locked up your crafty supplies for an entire month, what would you do instead?
Walk more, volunteer more, play piano more, read more, probably bake more. Not drive my kids around more, because that just isn't possible!
4. Favorite thing to order at Starbucks:
I never go to Starbucks (is that bad?). I never developed a taste for coffee and I only eat home baking (see above)! I finally kicked my 20+ year 4-cans-a-day Diet Coke habit about two years ago and pretty much drink only water now.
5. You've reached your destination but just as you are turning your car off, a song comes on the radio and you are sooo happy to hear it that you sit in your car until it's over (singing along is optional *wink*). Name that song:
Right now, I'm loving the soundtrack from "Music and Lyrics", but longer term, it would be any song by Bowie, especially Never Get Old! And singing along is definitely NOT optional! I always sing along,much to my kids' embarrassment!
Don't forget to leave a comment here - one lucky comment will be randomly selected for a prize!