Wednesday 1 January 2014

One-Layer Simplicity Challenge

EDITED TO ADD (8:00 am): The blog is now public - I'm so sorry for the mix up!

Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all lots of good things in 2014!

For fans of One-Layer Wednesday, we have wonderful news!

Your favourite One-Layer challenge has taken on a new name and format.

It has its own blog HERE

It has the same DT - Susan, Karen, Heather, Cheryl and me!

It is now a monthly challenge so you have lots of time to play. Each challenge will start on the first and continue until the 24th. Then we will have 'highlights week', where the DT will comment on the details that really stood out for us.

And the first challenge is up today! Susan is hosting and it's a good one!

Pop over and take a look - we can't wait to have you playing along with us!

7 comments:

  1. oops. no can do. it is by invite only. I'll be back when that is fixed. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received the same message - need an invite.
    Happy New Year Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here... Fun news though and I can't wait to visit the new site! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!
    Looking forward to seeing it when it's open :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Ardyth ... how exciting ... added to my Feedly! Happy New Year to you and yours, my friend ... health and happiness always! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyy! I hope to participate more~

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.