Wednesday 15 January 2014

Muse 50 - Merry Christmas


Isn't this fun? I love the bold colours and simple shapes in this. I was inspired by Therese's Muse this week - this row of masked, brightly-coloured cupcakes:



I was also inspired by the logo of a new stamp company called winnie and walter - I'm eagerly awaiting my opportunity to shop!
This Stampabilities sentiment (that echos Therese's sentiment with its handwritten feel and mixed fonts) is one of my favourite Christmas presents from this year - my mom found it for me at Hobby Lobby during one of her trips to the US. I just loved the handwritten feel of it when I saw it on this Muse card of Benzi's and went frantic trying to find it online, to no avail. I showed it to my mom online and she promised she would keep an eye out for it but then I forgot all about it until I opened it on Christmas day. Moms are great, aren't they? And now, here I am using it on my Muse card!

19 comments:

  1. OOH this took my breath away at the loveliness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes...this is super fun...love it Ardyth. And the font is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those masked triangles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your colorful forest, and that is not in typical Christmas colors! You always know exactly where to put the sentiment too. Anywhere else would just not be the same. Love your inspiration too : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colorful and overlapping inks of the tress :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on Therese's card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, fun ... and fabulous, Ardyth ... and what a star your Mom is finding that gorgeous sentiment stamp! I was patiently waiting to shop at W&W too ... notice the past tense?? Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always amazed by what you come up with for a card after seeing an inspiration. I'm glad your Mom found the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, Ardyth! I don't know how you do it, but you nail it every, single time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness...this is just incredible. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous! The colors are sooooo perfect together! I looked at the cupcakes and saw calories! You looked at the cupcakes and saw colored trees! You amaze me...AGAIN!

    That stamp....um....beyond fabulous! The 'print writing' really is unique! Gonna have to send my sister on a mission next week when she is in Hobby Lobby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME cool and funky graphic Christmas card!! Love it! And that font is fabulous - go mom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is totally awesome! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a bright, happy and fantastic card, Ardyth! Thanks for using our logo as inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fantastic. Love those triangle trees and how they overlap just a bit. And, that sentiment is just perfect--love how just a bit of it goes below into the white. Yay mom--she's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What can I say Ardyth... ALWAYS and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, love the sentiment and the overlapping colours :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.