Thursday 19 December 2013

Muse 48 - Joy to the World


Marion made a beautiful, springy, fresh, awe-inspiring Muse card for our inspiration this week:




 But I'm afraid I'm still in Christmas mode, so this is what I came up with. I focused on the window and the placement of the flowers around the window.  I inlaid the Savvy die cut into the grey panel, leaving out the centre of the o. I popped up the grey panel to create a window (although not all the way through). The "to the world" is from Market Street stamps (sadly they've closed).

This will be our final Muse challenge for 2013. You'll be able to vote for your favourites starting Monday at 8:00 am EST until 8:00 am Tuesday. We'll announce the Featured Members and Honorable Mentions on Tuesday at noon, as usual, and our next challenge will begin next year. January 6, 2014, to be exact!

I would like to thank the members of the DT - Marion, Laurie and Therese - for providing so much inspiration for us! Getting to know these three wonderful designers better has been a real privilege and lots of fun! Thank you also to our Guest Muses, who have shared their creativity and talent as well.

And finally, thank you for all your support and participation throughout 2013. Who knew when 2013 started that I would end up 'owning' my very own challenge blog! (Thanks so much to Jackie Rockwell who created Muse and who entrusted it to me).

I wish you and your families a very happy holiday season and look forward to seeing you all in January!


16 comments:

  1. Lovely card and wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.
    would wait for your challenge blog dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bits of bling on this gorgeously clean & graphic creation! That stamp was made for the wee window that you created! I really like the wider border between the grey & the white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ardyth, LOVE your JOY card w/the red/green bling! Your doing a fabulous job with the MUSE challenge blog and I hope to participate much more often in 2014. Happy Holidays to you and your family! Gabby :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design! I love how you added the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card - I love the colors and the rhinestones around the "O."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful use of gems and colors, Ardyth! Wish you and family a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That single word says it all, Ardyth ... sooo joyful! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this card, Ardyth--gorgeous & creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honestly. This is extraordinary, Ardy!! I also came over expecting to see a post about your new Design Team honor over at the new challenge ... congratulations! You and Geri will be the BEST!! Lesley is so lucky to have you as part of the inaugural team!

    If I don't get back by here before Christmas, I want to wish you and your family the very happiest of holidays! (Say hi to your sister, too, the next time you talk to her! For some reason she was on my mind today.) Holly hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a delight! Love the gray and the inlaid "JOY" with the rest of the sentiment contained within the "O". And the perfect blings. Great card. Merriest to you! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous design. Very cool window in the 'o' and perfect placement of your bling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful Christmas card. Love how you used the words inside the "O". All the best Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joyful indeed! Love those gems, Ardyth! Great take on the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning - got to case this.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.