Wednesday 8 August 2012

CAS182, LIM79 - Happy Birthday!


This card is for this week's Splitcoaststampers  Clean and Simple challenge to use Dark Blue and White. I love the crispness of navy and white together! As I was stamping all those 'happys', I wondered what it would look like simplified:


I added a pop of green to this card and it can now be linked up to this week's Less is More challenge, to use blue and green.

My Stamp Box 'happy', Papertrey Ink 'birthday', Midnight Muse, Whisper White and Sour Apple cardstock, Midnight Muse ink.

13 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love all of these. They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole blue is my favorite, although the latter does not have anything missing. ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the repeat pattern on the first one, but I also love the simple sentiment and circle layers/colour combo on the second one (very you!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both great cards Ardyth, love that repeating sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Ardyth - why have I never made it to your blog before??? Joined up as a follower so I can find my way back again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Ardyth, but I love the LIM card with that pop of green.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the LIM entry, great design the green really makes the blue work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards - so graphic but lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both CAS perfection! I am really loving the color combinations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very striking cards - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two great cards, Ardyth, but I do believe that the second one is my favorite! The colors just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great LIM card Ardyth
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.