Tuesday 24 October 2017

Muse 239 - Tis the Season


Here's my card for this week's Muse Challenge, where Guest Muse Stephanie gave us a luscious fall inspiration:


I focused on Stephanie's:
-blended background
-overstamping

I changed the season and colours and I limited the blending to leave some white space. 

This Poinsettia Greetings set is new at A Jillian Vance Design - it's classic and artsy at the same time and there are so many ways to use it (get ready!)

I love how rich these two reds are - I never thought I would like Aged Mahogany Distress Ink, but it makes the Candied Apple glow here, and it was the perfect autumn red last week, when I blended a leaf.




I used:


9 comments:

  1. I love this Ardyth. A fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Ardyth - love the rich red you created and the wonderful overstamping
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Ardyth. You made me go buy this stamp set!!! Gorgeous blending. I love the way my card inspired you, and in turn, you have inspired me. xx Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Ardyth! Those two colors do blend nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You took my breath away with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just gorgeous, Ardyth :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love that rich colour! Such a beautiful and elegant CAS card, really eye-catching!

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, with crisp, clean lines. Thanks so much for sharing Ardyth and I hope you have a great week. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.