Sunday, 2 April 2017

FS530 - Thank You


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper, Anita!



I chose this card from her gallery as my inspiration.

I focused on Anita's:
-intricate, circular image
-colours

I changed:
-technique
-layout

I heat embossed the medallion and sentiment with white ep on Bristol Smooth paper. I then watercoloured with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers, using lots of water so that the colours ran into each other a little. I cut out the medallion with a circle die and then cut the remainder into a square, so that the circle pops up over the top a bit.

I used:
-Papertrey Mega Mehndi Medallion
-Papertrey Keep It Simple Thank You

3 comments:

Maxine D said...

What an awesome CASE Ardyth - this is beautiful with the soft colours
Blessings
Maxine

Geri said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Beyond stunning!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Gorgeous!!