Tuesday 14 February 2017

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peeks Day 2




Today is Day 2 of SugarPea Designs' February 2017 Product Release and I'm back with (I admit it) my favourite set from this release.



Today we have the cutest little monkeys in town! Introducing Chunky Monkey!



links will be live when the products are released on Friday, February 17 at 6 pm


Card 1 - Monkey Love! This monkey couple is having a romantic moment. I put a little banana in one monkey's hand as a gift for his girlfriend. Of course the heart over their heads had to be banana-coloured!

Card 2 - It was so fun to build this little scene of a monkey going bananas on his birthday! I love how his friends are pointing up at him, a little worried at his monkeying around!

Would you like to win the Chunky Monkey stamp set? Just leave a comment on today's SugarPea post telling us about what makes you go bananas (in a good way)!

Visit each of our designers' blogs to leave a comment for another entry to win!

All winners during our February Product Release will be announced next Monday, February 20th! So you have all week to comment!

See you back here tomorrow for more !!

26 comments:

  1. I love your cards soooo much! Just toooooo cute to handle :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards make me go bananas! Monkey love....too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so adorable . Love the first one with the two monkeys hugging:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this is a really cute set, and I love your cards. Sweet and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely adorable Ardyth. A great job on your colouring as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are adorable! Love the CAS design and heart addition of the first. The DP of the second really makes the scene POP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable cards! I love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both so pretty! Your coloring is impeccable! I especially love how you incorporated all these different little adorable monkeys in your second card - I wanna hub 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable! These images are so sweet and look sooooo good with your amazing coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your sweet monkey cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet... I just adore those hugging monkeys ❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved seeing your cars on IG, Ardyth, and loving them even more now I can see the detail here. Loving the monkeys!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MY, how CUTE, Ardyth!!!!! It has me smiling all over!!!!! Love your very darling little monkeys!!!! Both wonderfully done!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable x two, Ardyth! Your monkeys have captured my heart! My niece and nephew would go bananas if I sent them cards like these; they are *my* two favourite monkeys!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love love the monkeys. They are so darn cute and your coloring is terrific. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are super cute. They make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The monkeys are so cute! Delightful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet cards...adorable cubby monkeys in this set.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness!!! Such sweet cards!!! So cute!!! Love this new stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the hugging couple.
    So many little pieces to change
    the design every time you
    use the set - wonderful.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bananas for your designs! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.