Sunday, 25 December 2016

FS516 - Great Joy


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper, DCinkit. I chose
this card as my inspiration:




I focused on:
-star theme
-sentiment inside the star
-ink technique

I changed:
-season
-colours
-brought my watercolour to the front

I created a night sky on watercolour cardstock similar to Friday's card, but this time with distress inks, shimmer spray and silver stickles.

I used:
-A Jillian Vance Design Christmas Star Sentiments
-A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Stars dies
-Papertrey Ink Flourish
-Distress Ink

4 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful !!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous. Merry Christmas to you and your family Ardyth!

Maxine D said...

Striking - very eye catching. Love the sentiment in the centre of the star
Blessings
Maxine

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card...love that sentiment inside the star, perfect!