Friday, 16 September 2016

Muse 183 - Hello!


I just had to make another card for Muse for this week. After a hands-on tutorial with Lindsey last weekend, and watching Tracey's (first ever!) inspiring video, I couldn't resist getting my Ken Oliver Colorburst powders out and playing a bit. While I think I would mask my flowers next time (see those blue dots?), I still love how it turned out - the colours are gorgeous (I only used 4)! I added sparkle spray at the end - it shimmers in real life!



I used:
-Essentials By Ellen Mondo Peony
-Altenew Floral Shadow

16 comments:

Lynn said...

Hello gorgeousness! I love how this turned out! So stunning!

Jen W. said...

I just watched Tracey's video and am totally excited to try this now. You two have both rocked this technique!

Renee M said...

Fabulous card!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Oh Yes! Absolutely gorgeous. Love the bright colours.

Sheila H said...

I love how vibrant the card is - I love the colors.

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!!

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is a masterpiece, Ardy! My fave card of yours ever!! Hugs, Darnell

Maxine D said...

Glorious use of colour Ardyth - love it.
Blessings
Maxine

Shirley said...

Beautiful card. This is a technique I would love to try. Thank you for the inspiration.

Pam A said...

Gorgeous Color!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Amazing colours...this is gorgeous! ❤️

marilyn said...

Outstanding...student has become better than the master!

Lindsey said...

Until you said, I just thought the blue spots were part of the powder! Hooray for using your powders in such a beautiful way.

Michelle said...

What a stunning card, Ardyth! I might have to find out what those powders are... I am sure I can never have too many watercolour supplies! ;-) Oh, and I quite like those blue dots, but I can see why you might want to mask as well.

Anita in France said...

Wow, Ardyth ... what a stunner ... so gorgeous! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

Geri said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! The colors are so pretty. The blue background highlights the blossoms beautifully!