Tuesday, 2 August 2016

CASology 209 - Watercolor


This week's CASology Cue Card is Watercolor!



You know me, I like to try for something a little less obvious, if I can. This time I skipped the technique and went for water colours. As in colours of water. Because, as you know, white space does not have to be white. In fact we really should call it 'clear space'.

I used:
-Paper Smooches Quote Tag dies
-Paper Smooches Waves dies
-Pretty Pink Posh sequins

Now it's your turn. The rest of the DT has lots of inspiration for you!


6 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Water colors completely made me smile - love the colors and wavy border, Ardyth!

Geri said...

Once again I KNEW that your 'water color' interpretation would be clever!!! Love the tidy 'clear space' design!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Aha! Your water colours even have movement! Clever, clever gal❤️

Maxine D said...

What a great take on the theme word Ardyth.
Blessings
Maxine

TK said...

Great card! I think I need to go boating now...

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Ardyth!! I love your take on the cue card. Super cleaver.