Saturday 2 April 2016

Muse 159 - Get Well Soon


Here's my card for this week's Muse Challenge, where Jenni has given us a very classic, pretty inspiration:



I love the edgy, almost-graffiti style of Papertrey's Be stamp set so I didn't worry when my stamping wasn't 100% perfect and the ink was a little blotchy - I think it goes well with the style of illustration.

I focused on Jenni's:
-floral theme
-general layout
-black sentiment with a mix of text and script

I used:
-Papertrey Be
-Paper Smooches Shadows
-Papertrey Bigger Blooms
-Your Next Stamp Sparkle Gumdrops

9 comments:

  1. Lovely sweet blooms, Ardyth ... the wonky stitched edging is fabulous with the edgy look of the flowers! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweet little scene of blooms Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Ardyth. That "squiggly" border is fun and the color of your flowers is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smiling to myself as I typed this cuz the moment I looked at your card I fell in love with the 'blotchy' style and actually said out loud to the cat "wow - this is so cool'. Totally works with the wonky stitched circles!

    Kitty nodded her head in agreement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and just super sweet, Ardyth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet interpretation of Jenni's card!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.