Sunday 7 June 2015

MCV 5 - Peace


This is my card for this week's Muse: ChristmasVisions challenge, where Kimberly has provided us this amazing card for inspiration:



I decided to incorporate Kimberly's navy blue background right into my card and used shimmery navy and white. I hoped it might make the card easier to photograph, but no luck! lol! The overwhelming feeling I got from Kimberly's card was one of peace, so I went very, very simple and used a Savvy peace die inlaid into a shimmery white circle.

I hope you'll get a chance to play along - the deadline is Wednesday morning at 8 am. Then you can vote for your 3 favourites until Thursday morning at 8 and voting results will be posted on Thursday at noon.  Hope to see you there!

9 comments:

  1. So gorgeous with the sparkle paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very simple and serene Ardyth,the sentiment says it all ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clean and peaceful! Love the shimmer and the navy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shimmer and the color. This is such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Ardyth, I love your take on the inspirational card. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect portrayal of peace, Ardyth ... just lovely! Bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly lovely. I love how you left the Peace in the die cut space, as is, with that outline!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Not sure what it looks like in real life, but the "peace" looks like it is outlined in grey ???

    BTW - what is your take on the new Tim Holtz grey? I think it is called Hickory. Could it be the nice true grey we are all looking for?

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.