Friday 27 March 2015

Muse 110 - Happy Birthday


This is my card for this week's Muse challenge, where Tenia Nelson is our guest designer. She provided us with this card for our inspiration:




I was also inspired to use my new Altenew Henna Elements set by the third card in this post by Joyce. I focused on the colours and theme, trying to capture the same elegant feeling while using a different mixture of elements. The sentiment is from Sketched Shapes by Papertrey and embossed in copper.

I hope you'll get a chance to play along with us this week - the deadline is Monday morning at 8 am. At that time you can vote for your 3 favourites, even if you didn't link up a card, until Tuesday morning at 8. Voting results will be posted at noon on Tuesday. Hope to see you there!

13 comments:

  1. I saw Joyce's card a few minutes ago, and love how you were inspired by it. Love the embossed copper sentiment. It's not something we see every day, and it's really striking. Love this one. And the more I look at it, the more I love it.. You're just amazing!! Have fun tomorrow. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so eye catching. The black, white and copper work so well together. I love the sequins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ardyth, I love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this card, and am so touched that you were inspired by me. The copper embossing is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, Ardyth! I could look at this card for hours - colour, texture, simplicity all wrapped up in a beautiful package. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so clever Ardyth - Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the bronze embossed sentiment. The flower image has such nice clean, lines. Cork or shimmer paper? Whatever it is, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just LURVE it, Miss Lady!! The sequins are sooooo pretty....and that paper....sooooooo COOL!! Thanks for CASEing me.....yay!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this copper embossing and black! A really terrific interpretation of Tenia's card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful card Ardyth! I love the flower and love the cork, at least I think it is cork. Such an elegant but fun card. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. The copper and black is so striking, Ardyth ... shimmery card and shimmery sequins ... gorgeous! Bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.