Wednesday 8 October 2014

OLS10 - Turning to Fall



Cheryl has given us a timely challenge for OLS this month - Turning to Fall. The perfect opportunity to dig out those gorgeous fall colours!

I was inspired by this photo from my Pinterest inspiration board.


I created my leaves by cutting out 'stencils' using my Avery Elle Modern Leaves dies and some post-it paper. I sponged the leaves in Fired Brick, Ripe Persimmon and Mustard Seed Distress inks. I added a bold, graphic MFT sentiment in Soft Suede.

I hope you'll join us at OLS - the deadline is midnight on the 24th - lots of time to be inspired and play along!

12 comments:

  1. I always love how you are inspired by Pinterest. Awesome card Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Ardyth. I love those big leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, perfect placementof the tumbling leaves and such bold colours :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it. It's very pretty. And I like the graphic style to this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - your sponging is gorgeous! Awesome colors, really cool graphic design perfectly paired with this fabulous bold sentiment (love the soft suede ink!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what could be prettier and simpler than this :) awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness, this is so fresh and fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card Ardyth! I love how you can be inspired so easy by just a picture. It just amazes me and I wish I could get inspiration like that. lol I always see a card of yours and think, "why didn't I think of that?"!! lol I love these nice bright fall colored leaves and the nice sentiment in brown, it looks amazing. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ardyth! Just wanted to say how much I adore this card!! Fabulous fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool card - the leaves really pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Splendid sponged leaves, Ardyth ... so gorgeously graphic and bold! Fab interpretation of your inspiration! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So bold and bright...and happy! Thanks for playing along Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.