Saturday 13 September 2014

Muse 84 - Thank You


Here's my card for this week's Muse challenge, where Therese provided us with this super-cool mosaic butterfly.




I focused on the triangles, the colours and the butterfly. I used my Hero Arts triangle cutting plate and my tan embossing mat to emboss triangles on the top half of my white panel.  I used MFT butterfly dies, a Technique Tuesday sentiment and finished off with some enamel dots.

I hope you'll get a chance to play along with us - the deadline is Monday at 8 am EDT. At that time you can vote (even if you didn't link up) until Tuesday morning at 8. Results of the voting will be posted at noon on Tuesday.

14 comments:

  1. Love it...especially the touch of embossing. Perfect amount of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Ardyth, as always you can take a card to it's basics and create something totally incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The strip of embossing is a lovely design element. The butterfly and enamel dots look spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and subtle texture...great take on the challenge! I love the way that you work in the elements from the inspiration...always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So crisp and lovely, Ardyth ... love the softness of the embossed white! I have that die I think (HA?) but never used it for embossing, now I must! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ardyth!! I love your little butterfly. Its so cute. The colors are amazing too. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow to both your card and the inspiration card!!! I love your take on the inspirational card Ardyth, it is so pretty and very eye catching! Love the colors in both cards. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Ardyth! The triangle embossed background seems to draw the eye directly to the pretty butterfly. This really is a great color combo! Lovin' the enamel dots too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful, Ardyth. I forgot about embossing with a cutting plate. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!!!! Sweet embossing Triangles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your interpretation. Those embossed triangles are great, and I love how you did the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.