Thursday 7 August 2014

i {heart} papers GD Post 2 - I love you


I'm back with my second post for my GD gig at i {heart} papers. I went ultra clean and simple with this one! But CAS doesn't have to mean dull.

To add some interest and express ever-lasting love, I continued the line of hearts right onto the card base. The top panel is popped up to create some dimension and the hearts are covered with Wink of Stella for some sparkle.

I used
Paper Smooches Sweet Hearts
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Hero Arts Red Royal Ink
Wink of Stella 
Dimensional Dots
and Ultra Smooth Premium White Card Stock

6 comments:

  1. So darn cute and clever Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great design, the heart on the base really caught my eye, such a clever idea and congrats on the GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your simple design really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really must use my Wink of Stella pens..this is clean and gorgeous Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cool Ardyth! I love how you continued the heart off onto the base. I love CAS cards and no there is nothing boring about them that is for sure. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So striking, Ardyth ... love the story your card tells with the line of hearts going off the page! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.