Wednesday 6 August 2014

DTGD14 - Happy Birthday


Today, I'm hosting one of the challenges at Splitcoaststamper's Dare to Get Dirty! My challenge is up and if you want to know the details of it so you can play along, you need to be a member of the SCS Fan Club.

I used a Stampin' Up flower stamp and die and a leaf stamp from the same set and a Simon Says Stamp sentiment. And I used a favourite technique around the white circle panel. I dotted Stickles all around the edge and then smeared it with my finger - it gives an uneven (but pretty!) border of glitter and usually lifts the edges a little too, adding a little dimension.


7 comments:

  1. I love how you stamped the sentiment right on the flower. Gorgeous Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright, Cheerful and love the border technique around the circle panel. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Ardyth, I love that stamp and love how you put the sentiment in the middle of it. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to try that technique with the Stickles, Ardyth. The flower and leaves are so pretty. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stickle border looks great and I love the bright flower with the sentiment in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, eyecatching bloom, Ardyth ... such a perfect place for the sentiment! Lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.