Thursday 3 July 2014

RIC63 - Happy Birthday!


Here's my clean and graphic take on this week's Runway Inspired Challenge:



I used a Craft's Meow sentiment, Papertrey flower dies and some enamel dots. I focused on the colours and the colour blocking, and simplified the blue panel by leaving it plain, with just the pink and yellow flowers inlaid into it.

Thanks to all of you for coming to Darnell's party yesterday! I will leave the link open for a couple of weeks so that everyone who wants to join in can link up a card - hope to see you there!


10 comments:

  1. I love the color blocking. Great take on the inspiration Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS card Ardyth! The colors are fabulous together. I love your take from the inspiration photo-to me it is spot on! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of the inspiration piece. I love the bold black strip down the side of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fantastic graphic card. Love your use of the inlaid die cuts and enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've an idea...transfer your color blocked card design to fabric & create a trendy "tres chic" slip dress! Incorporate the enamels dots into some bauble accessories and 'ta da' a designer ensemble is born!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Geri said it best...so trendy and "tres chic" and so much fun. I love your inlaid flowers, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing how you CAS-ify a busy inspiration photo, Ardyth ... these bold colour blocks are brilliant ... fabulous with the vibrant inset flowers! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this colorful design Ardyth! What a pretty card, I am so glad you shared it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome die cutting and color blocking! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The inlaid die cutting here was such a great idea, and it's such a bold, brilliant take on the inspiration! Thanks for joining in with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.