Saturday 12 July 2014

Muse #75 - Thanks so much!

Click to link up to Darnell's birthday party before July 16.


One of the benefits of running the Muse challenge is that I get to see the cards in advance. And that's how, even though I'm at Music camp right now, I was able to make this card for this week's challenge and schedule the post! I admit it feels a bit like cheating but I would hate to miss a week - Muse really is one of my favourite challenges, because I always end up making cards that I would never have thought of on my own!

Here's Vicki's Muse for this week:


I focused on the sponging, the black frame (PTI) and sentiment (Momenta from Michaels). I added 3 little Simon Says Stamp hearts.

There is still time to play along - the deadline is Monday morning at 8 am EDT. At that time you can vote for your top 3 favourites until Tuesday at 8 am and results will be posted on Tuesday at noon. Hope to see you there!

15 comments:

  1. Oh I am glad you posted. This is gorgeous. Love the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music camp and card making...your amazing!! Absolutely love this card, especially the blending of the middle panel. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous with your framework! Hope you are having fun at camp~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this double framed piece Ardyth! Beautifully sponged colours and the pop of red hearts really pack a punch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that this looks like a picture in a frame. The red hearts pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you strip out and CAS-ify cards to create your own unique take on them - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're having fun at camp! Had any s'mores yet? Dumb question, I'm sure!

    The red hearts rock! Awesome shaded panel and black frames!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the muse this week Ardyth - your card looks fantastic:) Muse is also one of my favourite challenges...I always make a card that I didn't expect LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those sponged colors Ardyth! The black frames look so pretty with those colors and that pop of red. Makes for a great thank you card! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty card!!!!! thanks for sharing your MUSE inspired card!
    ~tracey

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! I love the little pop of red from the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pleased you get to see the Muse cards in advance, Ardyth ... that way we get to see your amazing takes on them! Gorgeous ink blending ... love the sweet heart accents! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a fabulous take on the Muse card - I love it.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a wonderful card!! I'm so glad you were able to see the muse card earlier (:
    Hope you're having fun at music camp.

    -Dee

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your inking and the double framing. Honestly, this card could be hung on the wall as art.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.