Time for the next Card Concept challenge! This one's a colour challenge:
Black and yellow always makes me think of bees, so I pulled out my favourite bee stamp from Recollections. I stamped it in black on yellow and gave its wings some sparkle with Stickles. A very simple, graphic "Happy" completes this friendly message.
You may not believe this, but I made this card long before I realized that this week's CASology Cue Card is Bee! I'm also linking up there.
What do these colours inspire you to make? I can't wait to see what you come up with!
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
This challenge will end on Monday, June 9 at 3pm EDT.