Tuesday 15 April 2014

CASology 91 - Note!


This week's CASology Cue Card is Note!



Is this the simplest card you've ever seen? It may be the simplest one I've ever made! I reached for a Post-it note, stamped a Stamps of Life smile on it and there you go - a perfect reminder for someone that they make you smile! (I did adhere the Post-it permanently so that the message won't get left in the envelope!)

You can use anything you can find to make a card - even a CAS card - just remember the white space! Office supplies are a natural supplement to your crafting supplies!

Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how this cue card inspires you. Below are links to the blogs of the rest of the DT members - go check them out for some more inspiration!

27 comments:

  1. Ardyth, such a love of a card! Cunningly simple and infectiously happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Ardyth. When I saw this, my jaw about hit the floor. This is pure genius and absolute CAS perfection! Now where did I put all my Post It notes?!! I'm feeling a huge CASE project going on... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally, amazing, spot-on, perfect! As always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally, amazing, spot-on, perfect! As always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whod've Thunk? So simple and sure to get a smile. You not only thought out of the box you threw it away. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS genius - your card has made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If only all cards were this simple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool idea, Ardyth! Your CAS designs are always amazing and this is no exception...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well this pulled a laugh (and a smile) out of me! Awesome, Ardyth. Don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is so to the point! Super card! Have a fun day, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant and CAS to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing! How do you come up with such clever ideas?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant idea! I totally love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So simple yet so fabulous - genius idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, man...I adore this more than you know! (At work I am referred to as the "Post It Queen" because all know how much I love and use these little fellas!) This ia brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card Ardyth, it's defiantly simple and the face is cute 😀

    ReplyDelete
  17. GENIUS and CLEVER card ever...you have not to stamp much and it is fit to the cue card...ADORABLE and FUNTASTIC IDEA Ardyth...love love this...

    I just join in the last 1 hour (before the challenge finished) of the challenge on CASology...hope you like to see it on my Blog...have a great day and big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  18. awww this is so sweet! I love how creative it is too! :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.