Time for the next Card Concept Challenge: Monochromatic Pink!
To make a clean and graphic card from such a busy inspiration photo, I focused on one element - the ribbon tails - and repeated it. The layering of the pink stripes creates different tones of pink and adds interest and texture. I kept the white frame quite thick, to help keep the card clean. I used "Duly Noted" from Clear & Simple Stamps and Super Stripes from Papertrey. A little heart cut-out helps to reinforce the sentiment. And finally, I put stickles around the popped up panel, but on the card base (Stickles often don't play nicely with pink or red inks and I didn't want to take the chance of it changing colours!)
A reminder of the rules:
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
This challenge will end on Monday, February 17th at Noon (PST).