Monday 10 June 2013

Variations on a Theme


I think this is the last 'empty bin' card I have to show you. I based this design on one I've used a number of times in the past, but with more interesting placement of the repeated sentiment (although there are a couple of tweaks I would still make to this!)

Here's the card it was based on:


And another varation:

Yesterday's family photo session went really well - wonderful weather, great locations and a very experienced and professional photographer, as well as 7 really well-behaved children. I'm sure we got lots of great shots and that my parents will be happy. We should have the proofs in a couple of weeks - I'll be sure to show you as soon as I can!

9 comments:

  1. i can't believe that coloring that one little space in the 'a' can make such a statement!
    Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...keep these variations coming...they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the energy on the thank you card so much! Great idea, these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab way of zinging up text cards - they're all brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It wouldn't surprise me, Ardy, if you come up with several more outstanding iterations of this brilliant card word art!

    I'm delighted to hear that the photo session went well!! (It could have been a nightmare!) I can't wait to see the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can say it you must have VERY good eyesight to stamp these so perfectly and then be able to fill in the little circles. Another fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hannelie is so right...it's amazing how the bit of color inside the "a" makes everything pop. Love seeing all the different variations you are creating!

    Looking forward to seeing some of your family pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving all your different 'vatiations on a theme' cards, Ardyth ... completely inspiring! Looking forward to piccies! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so neat to see the variations of the original card! TFS Looking forward to seeing your family. :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.