Saturday 22 June 2013

Pony Party!


Our little friend Trinity turned 4 the other day. She loves ponies. That same day, I got a new little DeNami pony in the mail (along with his 3 little farm friends), so it was the perfect opportunity to ink it up!

No clever CAS design here - just pure fun and everything a 4 year old loves - sparkly bright colours and her name in big letters!

As well as the DeNami pony, I used a There She Goes balloon and Clear and Simple Stamps' Duo Alphabet (you get the solid and the outline stamps for each letter). (I used the period from the set to make the confetti).

After dinner on Thursday, Kate and I walked over to Trinity's house to deliver her cards (Kate made one too), and her gifts. She and Kate immediately started playing with the Playmobil horse set we had brought.

She reminds me of another little 4 year old who has now grown up into an equine surgeon (my sister) - I'm sure I'll be using this little guy again very soon - I haven't made many horse cards for a while!

14 comments:

  1. What a cute card, perfect for a 4 year old girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% adorable and perfection for a little girl. I'm sure she loved all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice Birthday card, love it and ti's so coulorfull.


    greatings Malika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything a 4yo would love: balloons, ponies, color, sparkle, and her own name! How fun is that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ardyth this is so so cute and perfect for a 4 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ardyth, this is super cute! I am sure your little friend is going to love it. How could she not with all the colorful ponies and sparkly goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it great to make a card just for the fun of it, especially when it's for a particular person or occasion. Nothing like inspiration that comes from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I bet Trinity was so excited to see here name 'in lights' and with so many ponies to chose from ... such a wonderful, fun and sparkley card, Ardyth ... perfect for your little 4 year old friend! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely so cute and colorful! Love the little pony. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh this is cute! Love the bright happy colours too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trinity must have been over-the-moon thrilled with this sweet and colorful pony card.....especially the sparkles!

    I'm sure your sister has clients that would love to announce the births of their new little fouls...wouldn't this guy make the perfect welcome baby horse card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just too stinking cute...so fun and I can bet that Trinity loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! The row of ponies and balloons is so perfect for a 4 y/o- I'm sure she LOVED this card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun, fun! Totally reminds me of the short Boynton cartoon guys who are always holding balloons, like this one: http://www.zazzle.com/happy_happy_cat_valentines_by_boynton_card-1379318149465319190

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.