Friday 28 June 2013

FFC11 - Tree


Just here with a graphic little card to remind you that there are just a few more days left to play along with the current Festive Friday Element Challenge - Tree


Tree

And, that you don't have to use a tree stamp to make a tree! The trees are from  Papertrey's Square Prints, the 'decorations' are a masked portion of a stamp from Grunge Me, the sentiment is from Tiny Treats: Christmas. (I'm not sure where the lines are from - possibly a Music set from somewhere?)

As an aside, here's a link to what is probably my all time EVER favourite Christmas tree card. I love the funky, non traditional colours and the Seussian shape of the trees. It's by Happy Dancin' Bev and it's the card that 'introduced' us. She is a true delight - and a very talented cardmaker. Now we're friends with plans to actually meet up this fall - I'm so looking forward to it!

You have until Wednesday to link up your "tree" cards - hope to see you there!


13 comments:

  1. You are SO clever!! I LOVED the diversity this week, and your card is just so COOL. I just love how you put these stamps together to make the perfect tree card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CAS!! Love this so much. Bright, vibrant, graphic and FUN, FUN, FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card! Love the colors but I really LOVE the clean and graphic lines that just draw you in...fantastic card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply Ah-mazing.... u r terrific in ur graphic ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, your card is brilliant. I have both of those PTI sets, and never thought to use them like this. I can see I'll have to CASE your card! It's gorgeous. Hot pink, kelly green, and gold on white. Perfectly brilliant. Love this!
    And thank you dear friend for the shout out. Have to say I was totally surprised to see what you had written about me. I am humbled and tickled that one of my cards is one of your favorites. You have just made my month! Can't wait for the fall! You are just wonderful. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only YOU are creative enough to take a square and a grunge element and make a tree!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just came from Lynn's blog with her beautiful Christmas tree... the 2 of you inspire me!
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ardy, this is so you, so modern, so graphic, so innovative ... WOWZA. Your little square "trees" are inspired and I love the golden lines behind them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh ... fun, deliciously graphic, gorgeously colourful and so definitely clever, Ardyth ... and so you! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving that gold embossing! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought this card was so amazing, I tucked it away in my mind to "CASE" at a later time - tho I was ever so inspired and I have done it tonight!

    Here is my link, and I credited back to you! (so it is all your fault haha LOL)..

    http://wienerhoneymooners.blogspot.com/2013/06/twinkle-twinkle-festive-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for reminding me to link today's card up at Festive Friday, Ardyth! Your little trees are so cute and so very precise!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just too darn cute! I love your trio of trees and the shiny gold, so festive!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.