Thursday 13 June 2013

CASADIA


Have you heard of CASADIA?

This is a fabulous idea started by Wida at Beachorado:

 This story all started when I saw a card Jennifer Rzasa CASED which was made by Laura Bassen. I decided to CASE Jennifer's card. I had a fun idea to start a card chain by CASEing cards, hence the name Case+idea=CASADIA. This page is dedicated to seeing how far the chain can go. 

If you are interested in joining, just email me!
wida.miller@gmail.com

From time to time, I would see people playing along as I visited blogs, but when my friend Darnell played, I finally decided it was time to contact Wida to get my name on the list.

This is the card I'm casing - it's by Chaitali Narla:



You should really go check it out - it's so cool to see how the cards have evolved from Laura Bassen's original card:






17 comments:

  1. I am just in awe of what you created. its like genius and ultra CAS and a peacock of gorgeousness! thanks so much for playing along, I am SO glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've taken the elements from Chaitali's card and linked them back to Laura's original card - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this challenge...very, very cool take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so fun! I love the shiny black letters and the CAS design. Good for you for jumping in to the CASADIA, I've been watching, but too intimidated to try. Darnell is a great motivator!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card!Simple and very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Ardyth! I have, like you, been keeping an eye on this fun one but haven't jumped in yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are always impressive. So fun! What a great idea for CASE-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous CAS take on the CASADIA card, Ardyth ... love how you've also picked out the bold colours and circles from Laura's original! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ardyth, you have played Casadia perfectly. This is a wonderful interpretation of Chaitali's card in your beautiful CAS style. I love what you've done. Love the bold embossed sentiment. Sweet! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my. How fun to see that this is still going on. I played ages ago. I adore your card. It is so "you"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful CASE of my card! Love all the whitespace and clean look with the bold colors. Definitely your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool inspired design! The card chain thingy sounds fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember reading that post some time back...just so fun that you are doing this. Your card is sweet with those bright and bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Love your CASED card! Of course, the colors rock and the design is swoon worthy!

    What a fabulous idea! I am going to definitely check this out later today!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Ardyth. I got to case your card for CASADIA! It was very fun! http://allycatcards.blogspot.com/2013/06/casadia.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just saw Harriet's fab Casadia entry and didn't recognize your card that she CASEd. Somehow I missed this, Ardy, so I'm glad to have the second chance to come and see it up close. It's really superb!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.