Sunday 30 December 2012

FS308 - CASing Sabrina


It's been a while since I've played along with Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper challenge. This week's Featured Stamper is Sabrina, who has a HUGE gallery - so much to look at and choose from!


I chose this card of Sabrina's to CASE - the 3x3 grid appeals to my 'spreadsheet queen' mind (accountants often have this condition!). I stayed with a blue colour scheme and curvy sentiment but changed the season (in my opinion, now that Christmas is over, spring should arrive!). The flower is from Inkadinkado and the sentiment is from Papertrey.

Actually, as you can tell from the photo, it's a lovely, sunny day here in Toronto - we're going toboganning this afternoon, with any luck, for the last time until next Christmas! lol!

6 comments:

  1. Great grid Ardyth! It not only appeals to accountants, but to those of us with anal retentive organizing habits! lol ;) And I really love the blue and yellow - very cheery and spring-like. Happy New Year! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, flower-popping card, Ardy! A wonderful CASE!!

    Hope you had a blast tobaganning! And lots of "Cheers" after!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous, Ardyth! LOVE the colors...so now I guess that I need to CASE YOU! ;) HUGS and Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those daisies are oh so sweet! And I'm laughing about the taboganning. We have several issues of snow...very unusual for us and I'm hoping we're done for the year. Wishful thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I'de be fine if spring arrived early next year! Your card is so fresh and your flowers are light, bright and cheery! Happy New Year Ardyth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card to honor Sabrina! LOVE the fresh, clean, cheery look of your daisies! :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.