Sunday 16 December 2012

US189, CCC23 - A Gift on the day that got away....


 



Saturday got away from me - by the time I got around to thinking about cardmaking, it was already starting to get dark. So I dug around and found this card I made a while ago, but never posted. It was inspired by a sketch in an old Papercrafts magazine. It qualified for this week's Unscripted Sketch:


I stamped the stripes (Papertrey Faux Ribbon) using each piece of my Spectrum Kaleidecolor ink pad. The gift image is from My Stamp Box. (don't forget there's still a few hours to play along with this week's CASology Cue Card - Gift)!



I'm hoping for a little more crafting time in my craft room on Sunday, but after the hurricane of making over  200 cards for various people last week, what it really needs is a good tidy up!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Love, love the shine on the focal image! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the offset gift image (very retro) and the colour combo is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just totally awesome! Bright and bold, with a touch of shine. Another great card Ardyth! Blessed Christmas to you and yours. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Ardyth! That embossing looks divine! I think I "need" that faux ribbon stamp. Thank you for enabling ;) Lol! Hope you are doing well! Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those bright stripes, Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bright and bold colours with the black embossing are just so funky. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this bright, colorful, cheerful card! The bright stripes and black embossing looks terrific! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love how you worked this sketch! Flipping the sketch gives is a completely different look.

    You have incorporation so many clever interpretations - especially love the solid black panels in place of the string.

    Thanks for choosing to play along with our sketch this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love this take on the sketch. The colours are just divine together and I love the embossing. Thanks for sharing your take on this weeks sketch at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh ... faaabuuulous stripes ... such a brilliant interpretation of the sketch ... love the drama! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those cheerful pops of color ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love, love, LOVE this! Thank you for joining us at Unscripted Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful take on this week's sketch! I love the embossed image and the colors. Thank you for joining us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely! Such a great pop of color on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.