Thursday 22 November 2012

OLW115 - Another Gift Tag


Stores are wonderful places to look for inspiration. They have highly-paid, creative designers who make their signs and advertising. This tag was inspired by a shop in our local mall (The Source?). I love the clean geometric shapes and the bold colours (surprise!)

I'm linking this up to Heather's OLW challenge, to make a one-layer gift tag. Now I've doubled my stock of Christmas tags. lol! Appropriately (since Heather is the Queen of Sponging), I masked and sponged the red and green, but I did use a stamp for the star and the sentiment (Papertrey). The tag is 3.25 x 3.25 inches.

By Friday morning, I will be on my way to visit my sister in Wisconsin for the weekend. I have scheduled posts for Saturday to Monday, but it's unlikely I'll be commenting much during that time (too busy having FUN!).

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend - I know I will!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, your tags are so different but both stunning. This one is so vibrant and would look wonderful on a plain brown paper package or bag.
    Have fun in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you're two up on me!

    I love the sponged areas on the card - gives it such a soft suede look. Sweet masking too, not one bit of stray ink schrapnel!

    Enjoy your visit with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, it's such a clean design, and I love the angle! Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrancy and the perfect spongeing! Have a fun visit ... Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.