Wednesday 21 November 2012

LIM94 - Hardware


This card is for this week's Less Is More challenge, to use hardware, and I am so happy with this! I dug around in my 'Christmas drawer' (old holiday dp, felt snowflakes etc) and found this hardware - they're called Alpha Snaps by All My Memories. I bought them years ago - they came 4 on a card (like buttonssometimes do) and I bought "J", "O", "Y", although I seem to recall that they had all the letters. I have no idea where I got them or where to find them now - I've got one set left.

I love the colours (Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo and Lucky Limeade) and the simple, geometric design. The shine and dimension that the snaps add make it festive and fun!


12 comments:

  1. I like I like I love it Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh now that's cool. I've been having trouble with this challenge. I just love what you did Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Ardyth... so bold and modern :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Pays to dig around in the "Christmas" drawer. These look awesome...actually it is what you did with these letters that make this card so amazing! These colors totally rock this design.

    Lady, you are just sooooo clever and sooooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ardyth, this is magic!
    Love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulously funk CAS Christmas card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This JOY card is a joy to look at!! :) Love your signature geometric design and the festive colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun, contemporary card, Ardyth! Love those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bullseye effect - fabulous way to highlight those snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love it ardyth.. those buttons are fab

    thanks for joining us
    Jen x
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, sorry for all the comments, but I just love your pink here!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.