Wednesday 4 July 2012

PDCC #138 - Happy Birthday





For this week's Play Date Cafe colour challenge:



This is a new stamp I got in the $1.50 bin at Michael's the other day, embossed in clear over Versafine Onyx. The balloons are stamped again, cut out and popped up, with Stardust Stickles for glam!

For the background, I cut 4 squares, each 2x2. I taped them together and then cut out the cirle with a nestability. I interpreted these colours as Regal Rose, Real Red and Basic Gray (all SU!), and Summer Sunrise (PTI).

Edited to add: Aaagh! I missed it AGAIN! I need to get better at looking at deadlines! lol! So this card is just here (and Splitcoast) - it didn't make it to the Playdate. 

7 comments:

  1. Love how you color blocked that background? Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love how you have integrated lots of bright colors into this CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A splendid and striking card, Ardyth

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, bold and bright - love the colour blocks and the sparkle on the sweet birthday balloons. Super card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sparkle is fantastic Ardyth! Love the bold colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love love how you cut up your circle and the different colors no less too. You so rock Ardyth. Love how you used this stamp and the glitter is so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! This is too cute! Love that sectioned circle! It almost reminds me of an old record!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.