Monday 2 July 2012

FS282 - Happy Birthday Butterflies



This week's Featured Stamper is Loll Thompson. I've been following her blog, Stampin' with Loll for months now and she is so creative and has wonderful style! I could have chosen quite a few of her cards to case and played all day, but we're heading out soon, so I had to choose just one. It's quite recent and when it was first published, I noticed (and loved) the soft shading and texture that the flower die cuts added to the card.


I couldn't find a flower punch or die that I thought was good, but stumbled across this little butterfly. The sentiment is from a new SU! set and the DP is old and I'm sorry, but I have no idea where it comes from.

5 comments:

  1. stunning card! yay, so excited for you regarding your DT news! i'm looking forward to these new weekly challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous makes Ardyth

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the butterflies Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great CAS of Loll, and very clever using the butterflies! It looks like Hawaii to me: a lei floating on an ocean wave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card. Great colours, very striking and modern

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.