Monday 30 July 2012

DTGD Day 3, FS286




(Inky Antics kids, Lawnfawn sentiment, Creamy Caramel, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Soft Sky cardstock, coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencil crayons)


(Verver sentiment, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Yoyo Yellow and Gina K Pure luxury cardstock, Sahara sand ink, MFT sun die, Cuttlbug Divine Swirls embossing folder)

Both of these cards are for Jeanne's (JeanneS) DTGD challenge at Splitcoaststampers. The second one is also for this week's  featured stamper challenge (FS286), inspired by this card made by "buzsy":



I love that funky diagonal layout!

Finally, for something completely different,  a card for Barbara's (Bar) challenge.


(Gumball green, Real Red, Whisper White cardstock, Papertrey Sentiment, ? Triangle - I masked the 'ground' and used the one triangle stamp to make the different sized trees - then I used Stickles to hide the fact that the masking wasn't perfect! lol! I used Gumball Green, Green Galore and Garden Green and Real Red ink)

 Wow! Dare to get Dirty is FUN, but there are so many challenges - it's hard to keep up with everything going on over there at Splitcoast.  I feel so lucky that we stampers have such a wonderful place to hang out and be inspired! Hope you're playing along!

9 comments:

  1. love all your cards they are so bright and fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ardyth, love these funky Christmas trees...very cute! Thank you for choosing my card for an honourable mention on CASology this week! I'm honoured. Hugs to you Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All fun cards Ardyth--where do you find the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, love the seaside card! I like the way you've matched the background to the sand and sea, and I love that big sun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm ROTFLMAOUIP at that funny kiddos card! So love it! And LOVE how you did the sun behind! Brilliant!

    (Crap, more stamps for the wish list!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I didn't even 'see' the sun/beach behind the picture until I read Darnell's comment! Brilliant!

    Your trees and sentiment are so crisp and such a deep color! Do you double stamp?

    Fabulous cards! I echo Tracey's comment...where do you find the time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards as always Ardyth. Love those kids. Your Christmas trees are too cool. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab trees. Gotta get me a triangle stamp ... NOW! You are no good for my thrift resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the background you created on the first card and that graphic Christmas card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.