Tuesday 31 July 2012

CASology4 - Bird!

This is my second post for the day - for my Dare to Get Dirty post, please scroll down.


This week's CASology cue word is Bird!




I know, I'm a rebel, but hey, it could have been a bird. If I hadn't cracked it open! lol!

I cut the egg using an oval nestability and a Papertrey rickrack edging die. I used a Copic marker to add some shading along the edge to make it look a little more dimensional. I used a circle die for the sparkly yolk and a Waltzingmouse sentiment. This guy's sunny side up!

OK, chickies (pun intended!) fly away and make some CAS bird creations this week - can't wait to see you on CASology!


Don't forget to see what the rest of the Design Team has for you:





Melissa Chipperfield

Rosemary Dennis

Tracey McNeely 

and Lindsey (CCC#2 (Happy) winner) - this week's Guest Designer



20 comments:

  1. Your card cracks me up, how totally inventive Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Love that you used the ric rac die for the egg although I think I'd panic a bit if my egg had a glittery yolk! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL fab card & made me chuckle - fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and this cracks me up! Great inspiration for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shiny yolk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is absolutely brilliant, ardyth!! and yes... it cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! Especially if you combine it with what the challenge was about, ha ha!! Well, maybe it is a real bird, but it just ducked down to hide for the camera!
    :-D Love this!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally brilliant Ardyth - I love that sparkly yolk! And thanks for the lovely compliment you gave me but it really is you that is the queen of thinking outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How original! Love the glittery yolk and the blue background complements perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  10. So creative! Love how you came up with the eggshell!
    That is a glistening yolk too!

    Thanks for your blog visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So clever and cute! Perfectly clean and simple, too...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card! I just love that glittered egg, broken shell, and funny sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ardyth, when I first looked at the challenge and saw your card it made me giggle. Darling indeed! Thanks for your kind comments on my card for this challenge. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a clever card for the bird theme!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card, just so simple :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So clever and so good!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ardyth, this is TOO...TOO...CUTE! I love your creativity! Lots of fabulous details! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.