Friday 6 July 2012

Casing Bethany





Have you met Bethany? She is a super-talented teen-with-a-blog and she has a great eye for graphic designs (my favourite!). She often comes up with multiple ideas for a challenge and submits them all. Case in point was this week's CASual Friday challenge to use two circles. One of the cards she made was this one that I just had to case with my new Recollections butterfly stamp. The sentiment is from my favourite new SU! set - Made for You.



Thursday was our 15th wedding anniversary. My husband loved his "15 things I love about you card" and  joked that he was surprised that I had managed to come up with 15 (trust me, some days are easier than others! lol!). I gave him this card and printed my list of 15 things using Word and glued it inside the front of the card, so that there was still plenty of space for me to sign. Here's to the next 15...and the next...and the next!




5 comments:

  1. love your CASE on my card! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ardyth, this is breathtakingly beautiful! I just love those butterflies in all their glittered glory!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it very interesting that I can tell which cards are yours on the Splitcoast Stampers gallery even before I can read your name on the post. Shows how much you "own" your fabulous style. I seem to be drawn to your cards (and the cards on the Simplicity blog by Susan Raihala) over any other designers. Thank you for sharing your CAS approach.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.