Thursday 10 May 2012

Something completely different....

If you've been reading my blog for a while (even a short while), you know I love clean and simple. I love to stamp something on a big white space and I'm done. As soon as I've added some stickles!

But that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate other styles. I thought I'd try something different (and really messy! LOL!)





All three of these have elements that were stamped, embossed, stamped again and again, sponged, embossed and then embossed again. So not like me, don't you think? But FUN!

These are all inspired by this amazing card by Vicky Hayes, that made my jaw drop when I saw it on last week's Less is More Challenge:



No, Vicky, thank YOU!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely post Ardyth - I feel very honoured! I love your versions especially those lovely snowflake ones with that lovely glittery finish. Have a great weekend, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Vicky's card is amazing and I love your versions of the technique too. The snowflakes are brilliant...looks like the disc is covered in coloured foil...great texture :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your circles! stunning! thank you so much for your very kind comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So beautiful and such a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must learn to do this! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very cool. Must try.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.