Sunday 6 May 2012

Outlawz CAS Challenge - Guest Designer and LIM66 -Yellow!

BIG NEWS! I've been asked to be May's Guest Designer for the CAS Design Team on the Outlawz Blog. This means that every Sunday in May, one of my cards will be included in the samples for that week's challenge! Is that thrilling or what?

This week, the theme is Travel, including maps, transportation, postmarks and things like that. I volunteer in my daughter's school and when I hear "Transportation", this is what I think of:


This card also qualifies for this week's Less is More challenge - to make a mainly yellow card. I hardly ever do that, I have to admit (except when making my 7 yr old nephew's birthday card - he loves yellow!).

This will be the perfect card for one of the many teachers who are so important to my children. The  stamp is an old A Muse stamp (don't you love all those little faces?), the sentiment is Stampin' Up!

I hope to be back later today with some Inspiration Challenge and Featured Stamper Challenge cards, so stay tuned!


19 comments:

  1. You knocked this challenge out of the park with this awesome creation Ardyth. So happy to have you GD for us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Glad you're playing over at The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is such a fun card

    Congratulations on becoming a Guest Designer for the CAS Design Team on the Outlawz Blog. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I LOVE this CAS design and that darling image. Congrats on your Guest DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your very well-deserved DT guest spot. This is a superb card - I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! So cute!! Love all those little faces peeking out of the back. And big congrats on being guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, all those smiling faces :0)
    This would be perfect to play along with Less is More this week...they want the colour yellow on your cards :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ROCKED this challenge, Ardyth! This is the cutest image, especially for this time of year!! I absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I certainly do love all those little faces... it's a great card!
    Thanks so much for joining us and we hope to see you again next time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola Ardith, very funny card:D:D:D perfect for a teacher, beautiful card, i love these little faces, well done.
    A hug from Palma de Mallorca spain

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Ardyth thanks for visiting my blog, taking time to leave beautiful comment and most especially for following my blog.I'm following you back.
    Lovely clean and simple,love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the school bus, a great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Winner! I mean, duh, of course a yellow school bus! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely fantastic - all those faces made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all the faces too, the yellow bus really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll have to say, that image is perfect for this challenge! I love the yellow and black border too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Terrific card
    Love all those little faces
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I just LOVE this. What an adorable image, and those little faces are too cute for words. Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete